slow dicom Toolkit - DICOM

This is a discussion on slow dicom Toolkit - DICOM ; Hi! i tried to install the newest version of the dicom Toolkit dcmtk-3.5.4 on a SuSE 10.3 System. It works good but extremly slow! One 200KB dataset takes 5 minutes or more! Can anyone help me? Any suggestion would be ...

  1. slow dicom Toolkit

    Hi!

    i tried to install the newest version of the dicom Toolkit dcmtk-3.5.4 on a
    SuSE 10.3 System.
    It works good but extremly slow! One 200KB dataset takes 5 minutes or more!

    Can anyone help me?

    Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

    Regards,

    Rupert Trager

  2. Re: slow dicom Toolkit

    > i tried to install the newest version of the dicom Toolkit dcmtk-3.5.4
    > on a SuSE 10.3 System. It works good but extremly slow! One 200KB dataset
    > takes 5 minutes or more!

    Did you check the FAQ, specifically this entry:
    http://forum.dcmtk.org/viewtopic.php?t=25

    Regards,
    Joerg Riesmeier

+ Reply to Thread