Odd Pixel image - DICOM

This is a discussion on Odd Pixel image - DICOM ; Can u tell me what image is called odd pixel image? I am using Mydicom.net sdk and need to create a dcm file containing that image. thanks...

  1. Odd Pixel image

    Can u tell me what image is called odd pixel image?
    I am using Mydicom.net sdk and need to create a dcm file containing
    that image.
    thanks

  2. Re: Odd Pixel image

    On Mar 20, 1:19 pm, tirath wrote:
    > Can u tell me what image is called odd pixel image?
    > I am using Mydicom.net sdk and need to create a dcm file containing
    > that image.
    > thanks

    Found it ! that was easy:

    http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=odd+pixel+image

    sorry...more seriously I believe you misinterpreted a message from
    your DICOM toolkit. According to my cristal ball, it would be more
    like: 'Pixel Data with odd length'. Simply pad your byte stream with
    one more 0 value byte.

    HTH
    -Mathieu

+ Reply to Thread