c code for dicom convertion - DICOM

This is a discussion on c code for dicom convertion - DICOM ; hello i'm new in this sobject and i need help. could you help me get a c code to convert dcm to avi? thankyou, Eran...

  1. c code for dicom convertion

    hello i'm new in this sobject and i need help.
    could you help me get a c code to convert dcm to avi?
    thankyou,
    Eran

  2. Re: c code for dicom convertion

    On Mar 18, 12:54 am, fini...@gmail.com wrote:
    > hello i'm new in this sobject and i need help.
    > could you help me get a c code to convert dcm to avi?
    > thankyou,

    Hi Eran,

    I hope you understand your question is pretty wide open, there are
    dozens of way to do it. But AFAIK there no open source toolkit ready
    (as of today) to achieve that. If you need the source code, you have
    to choose open source project such as:
    - ffmpeg
    - dcmtk (*)
    - gdcm (*)
    - dicom3tools (*)

    But anyway this involve some fairly large amount of coding, while if
    you are completely new to the subject you could simply reuse some
    proprietary solution (leadtools, dcm2avi ...)

    -Mathieu
    (*) toolkit written in c++, not in c

+ Reply to Thread