I've been developing applications for E.Soft which runs on the Siemens
Syngo platform. Development is officially restricted to using a
language called IDL (the Interactive Data Language), but in reality I
could just run any binary.

I've been keeping an eye on the developments in the XIP (Extensible
Imaging Platform) and the standards proposed by WG23. I'm excited by
their work and I'm pleased that it is open source.

What should I be doing in preparation for standardising to WG-23? I
know that I won't be using IDL. I also suspect that XIP probably won't
suit Nuc. Med. very well.

Robbie