How to read sequence items from response? - DICOM

This is a discussion on How to read sequence items from response? - DICOM ; Hi Experts, REFERENCED_FILM_SESSION_SEQUENCE attribute having two items inside. Can anybody please tell me how to read that item from response message using .net toolkit? Thanks!! -Kiran...

  1. How to read sequence items from response?

    Hi Experts,

    REFERENCED_FILM_SESSION_SEQUENCE attribute having two items inside.
    Can anybody please tell me how to read that item from response message
    using .net toolkit?

    Thanks!!

    -Kiran

  2. Re: How to read sequence items from response?

    On Mar 4, 6:15*pm, jkir...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi Experts,
    >
    > REFERENCED_FILM_SESSION_SEQUENCE attribute having two items inside.
    > Can anybody please tell me how to read that item from response message
    > using .net toolkit?
    >
    > Thanks!!
    >
    > -Kiran

    Hey..Prashant,

    Thanks for your reply. But I am using .net toolkit and there is no
    such method available.
    Have any idea about .net toolkit methods for the same?

    Thanks!!
    -Kiran

+ Reply to Thread