Where to find Low-Level developing resources? - DICOM

This is a discussion on Where to find Low-Level developing resources? - DICOM ; Hi everybody, I have to implement a Server which receive information from modalities. I have found no technical resources and examples about the protocol. Please, can someone suggest me a tutorial or something similar?...

  1. Where to find Low-Level developing resources?

    Hi everybody,
    I have to implement a Server which receive information from
    modalities. I have found no technical resources and examples about the
    protocol.
    Please, can someone suggest me a tutorial or something similar?

  2. Re: Where to find Low-Level developing resources?

    Where to find the complete DICOM reference manual?

  3. Re: Where to find Low-Level developing resources?

    On Mar 3, 11:53*pm, giova...@gasparrisoft.com wrote:
    > Where to find the complete DICOM reference manual?

    Hi,

    You can find it on ftp site of NEMA organization or see David Clunies
    Homepage for DICOM Standard status.
    ftp://medical.nema.org/

    Regards,
    Prashant

  4. Re: Where to find Low-Level developing resources?

    On Mar 3, 9:38 am, giova...@gasparrisoft.com wrote:
    > Hi everybody,
    > I have to implement a Server which receive information from
    > modalities. I have found no technical resources and examples about the
    > protocol.
    > Please, can someone suggest me a tutorial or something similar?

    You will most likely need a programming SDK if you don't already have
    one. There are lots of commercial and Open Source toolkits out
    there. I'd suggest starting with David Clunie's Medical Image Format

    http://www.dclunie.com/medical-image...tml/part8.html

+ Reply to Thread