3D,Volume Rendering and Fly Through Mode - DICOM

This is a discussion on 3D,Volume Rendering and Fly Through Mode - DICOM ; hi... I need to 3D,Volume Rendering and Fly Through Mode open source codes or Features integration our PACS software....How is I find??...

  1. 3D,Volume Rendering and Fly Through Mode

    hi...
    I need to 3D,Volume Rendering and Fly Through Mode open source codes
    or Features integration our PACS software....How is I find??

  2. Re: 3D,Volume Rendering and Fly Through Mode

    On Mar 1, 9:29 am, "ozgurumutvur...@gmail.com"
    wrote:
    > hi...
    > I need to 3D,Volume Rendering and Fly Through Mode open source codes
    > or Features integration our PACS software....How is I find??

    I'd suggest: VTK for the viz toolkit, and either dcmtk or gdcm for the
    DICOM library. Now if you want all the bells and whistles for your
    PACS, you need to look into something like dcm4che or the open source
    pacs from ucla:
    http://www.mii.ucla.edu/index.php/Ma...SourcePacsHome

    Refs are gathered at:
    http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Tools/DICOM

    -Mathieu

  3. Re: 3D,Volume Rendering and Fly Through Mode

    On Mar 1, 2:21*pm, Mathieu Malaterre
    wrote:
    > On Mar 1, 9:29 am, "ozgurumutvur...@gmail.com"
    >
    > wrote:
    > > hi...
    > > I need to 3D,Volume Renderingand Fly Through Mode open source codes
    > > or Features integration our PACS software....How is I find??

    > I'd suggest: VTK for the viz toolkit, and either dcmtk or gdcm for the
    > DICOM library. Now if you want all the bells and whistles for your
    > PACS, you need to look into something like dcm4che or the open source
    > pacs from ucla:http://www.mii.ucla.edu/index.php/Ma...SourcePacsHome
    >
    > Refs are gathered at:http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Tools/DICOM
    >
    > -Mathieu

    Yep; VTK is great and dcm4che is even better.
    I wish you good luck ;o)

+ Reply to Thread