How to use REFERENCED_FILM_SESSION_SEQUENCE? - DICOM

This is a discussion on How to use REFERENCED_FILM_SESSION_SEQUENCE? - DICOM ; Hi All, Can anybody tell me how to set the attribute REFERENCED_FILM_SESSION_SEQUENCE using .Net merge com toolkit? Thanks!! -Kiran...

  1. How to use REFERENCED_FILM_SESSION_SEQUENCE?

    Hi All,

    Can anybody tell me how to set the attribute
    REFERENCED_FILM_SESSION_SEQUENCE using .Net merge com toolkit?

    Thanks!!

    -Kiran

  2. Re: How to use REFERENCED_FILM_SESSION_SEQUENCE?

    On Feb 29, 2:03 pm, jkir...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Can anybody tell me how to set the attribute
    > REFERENCED_FILM_SESSION_SEQUENCE using .Net merge com toolkit?
    >
    > Thanks!!
    >
    > -Kiran

    Hi Kiran,

    I have not used the .net toolkit but I used Visual Studio toolkit.
    Can you please tell me where exactly u are stuck up. There are some
    function in Merge library in which ITEM objects are created and those
    can be added to attributes of type SEQUENCE as MC_Set_Value_From_Int
    where the int value is nothing but the ITEM ID of the Item which u
    created. If you want to add next item in the same sequence then you
    can call MC_Set_Next_Value_From_Int

    Please search for these kind of functions in your reference manual
    for .net Merge version.
    I hope this will help you!

    If you find anything special please cascade to us...

    All the Best!

    -Prashant

  3. Re: How to use REFERENCED_FILM_SESSION_SEQUENCE?

    On Feb 29, 12:13*pm, PacificPrashant wrote:
    > On Feb 29, 2:03 pm, jkir...@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    > > Hi All,

    > > Can anybody tell me how to set the attribute
    > > REFERENCED_FILM_SESSION_SEQUENCE using .Net merge com toolkit?

    > > Thanks!!

    > > -Kiran

    > Hi Kiran,
    >
    > I have not used the .net toolkit but I used Visual Studio toolkit.
    > Can you please tell me where exactly u are stuck up. There are some
    > function in Merge library in which ITEM objects are created and those
    > can be added to attributes of type SEQUENCE as MC_Set_Value_From_Int
    > where the int value is nothing but the ITEM ID of the Item which u
    > created. If you want to add next item in the same sequence then you
    > can call MC_Set_Next_Value_From_Int
    >
    > Please search for these kind of functions in your reference manual
    > for .net Merge version.
    > I hope this will help you!
    >
    > If you find anything special please cascade to us...
    >
    > All the Best!
    >
    > -Prashant

    Hey...Thanks Prashant!!

    Yes, I am using Item object only. Following code lines is used to
    solve the problem -

    m_item[MCdicom.REFERENCED_SOP_CLASS_UID, 0] = "Value";
    m_item[MCdicom.REFERENCED_SOP_INSTANCE_UID, 0]= "Value";

    Anyway thanks again.

    -Kiran

+ Reply to Thread