help with CAD acceptance - DICOM

This is a discussion on help with CAD acceptance - DICOM ; Hello c.p.d., I'm trying to test a CAD-System (MG) with some compressed and manipulated images. I have these Images in tif and in jpeg2000. For that I wrote a Dicom from these images and manipulated the Dicom Header with an ...

  1. help with CAD acceptance

    Hello c.p.d.,

    I'm trying to test a CAD-System (MG) with some compressed and
    manipulated images. I have these Images in tif and in jpeg2000. For
    that I wrote a Dicom from these images and manipulated the Dicom
    Header with an ImageJ java Plug In. The Cad accepted the file, but it
    could not process it. I exported an original Dicom from the
    workstation and sent it with K-Pacs to the Cad system. It accepted it,
    but could not process it, too. Then I manipulated the header from this
    picture with my little Plug In and the CAD accepted and processed it.
    Now my problem is, that I have no idea what to do with my compressed
    images that the CAD could process them. Has anybody an idea that could
    help me? Did anybody do something like this before?

  2. Re: help with CAD acceptance

    hello cpd.,

    because nobody answered I try it a second time.

    >For that I wrote a Dicom from these images and manipulated the Dicom
    >Header with an ImageJ java Plug In.

    means: I wrote a Secondary Capture file and manipulated the header
    with the java Plug In in a way that the CAD accepted it.

    The CAD System is a R2-CAD.
    I tryed nearly every Image data i could write as a DICOM file: tif,
    Jpeg, png, raw. 8 Bit, 16 bit. With raw data 16Bit it started to
    process the case, but didn't finish it's job.

    The Error ist: Can not process this case. Film level failed.

    Has anybody an idea? Looking forward to hear from you soon

    andi

+ Reply to Thread