Dicom books pdf -Do U have ? if yes then pls send it to me - DICOM

This is a discussion on Dicom books pdf -Do U have ? if yes then pls send it to me - DICOM ; Hi All I m new to dicom,i gone thru dicom pdfs but that are much difficult to understand. I needs a book or pdf for dicom basics..if any body having then pls send it to me.....

  1. Dicom books pdf -Do U have ? if yes then pls send it to me

    Hi All

    I m new to dicom,i gone thru dicom pdfs but that are much difficult to
    understand.
    I needs a book or pdf for dicom basics..if any body having then pls
    send it to me..

  2. Re: Dicom books pdf -Do U have ? if yes then pls send it to me

    On Feb 1, 10:13*am, "rajeshkank...@gmail.com"
    wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > I m new to dicom,i gone thru dicom pdfs but that are much difficult to
    > understand.
    > I needs a book or pdf for dicom basics..if any body having then pls
    > send it to me..

    Hi Raj,
    Please explore following url http://www.dclunie.com .
    It contains lot of information about dicom.
    Regards & Happy Learning,
    Kiran Kumar Singani

  3. Re: Dicom books pdf -Do U have ? if yes then pls send it to me

    On Feb 1, 10:33 am, Singani wrote:
    > On Feb 1, 10:13 am, "rajeshkank...@gmail.com"
    >
    > wrote:
    > > Hi All

    > > I m new to dicom,i gone thru dicom pdfs but that are much difficult to
    > > understand.
    > > I needs a book or pdf for dicom basics..if any body having then pls
    > > send it to me..

    > Hi Raj,
    > Please explore following urlhttp://www.dclunie.com.
    > It contains lot of information about dicom.
    > Regards & Happy Learning,
    > Kiran Kumar Singani

    Hi kiran,

    Thanks for your suggestion.i m reading that page..
    But do u have book pdf of any writer on DICOM..

    Thanks once again..

  4. Re: Dicom books pdf -Do U have ? if yes then pls send it to me

    On Feb 1, 12:13*am, "rajeshkank...@gmail.com"
    wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > I m new to dicom,i gone thru dicom pdfs but that are much difficult to
    > understand.
    > I needs a book or pdf for dicom basics..if any body having then pls
    > send it to me..

    Go to http://www.medical.philips.com/main/.../connectivity/ and
    scroll to teh bottom of the page. Download the DICOM Cookbook PDF.
    It's an oldie but a goodie. Don't bother with the DICOM in a Nuthell
    download -- this is a series of PowerPoint slides that provide all the
    insight that you are used to getting from such things...

+ Reply to Thread