How to create a DICOM file using MergeCOM - DICOM

This is a discussion on How to create a DICOM file using MergeCOM - DICOM ; Hi All, I am new to use MergeCom library tool. Currently I am using MergeCom tool to write a DICOM file but I was fail. Can anyone send me the sample code which use MergeCom library to write a DICOM ...

  1. How to create a DICOM file using MergeCOM

    Hi All,
    I am new to use MergeCom library tool. Currently I am using MergeCom
    tool to write a DICOM file but I was fail.
    Can anyone send me the sample code which use MergeCom library to write
    a DICOM file.
    Any help will be appreciate.

    Thanks a lot

  2. Re: How to create a DICOM file using MergeCOM

    The stor_scp.c sample application has an example of saving a DICOM
    file that is received over the network. This should be enough code to
    show you how to write the file. There should also be a few examples
    of updating tags within a file in this sample application. If you're
    creating the file, there's also some code in the stor_scu.c sample
    application for creating a file that you could look at. These two
    samples should be enough to get you going.

    On Jan 21, 7:14 am, deepne...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > I am new to use MergeCom library tool. Currently I am using MergeCom
    > tool to write a DICOM file but I was fail.
    > Can anyone send me the sample code which use MergeCom library to write
    > a DICOM file.
    > Any help will be appreciate.
    >
    > Thanks a lot

  3. Re: How to create a DICOM file using MergeCOM

    On Jan 21, 8:27 pm, Steve wrote:
    > The stor_scp.c sample application has an example of saving aDICOMfilethat is received over the network. This should be enough code to
    > show you how to write thefile. There should also be a few examples
    > of updating tags within afilein this sample application. If you're
    > creating thefile, there's also some code in the stor_scu.c sample
    > application for creating afilethat you could look at. These two
    > samples should be enough to get you going.
    >
    > On Jan 21, 7:14 am, deepne...@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    > > Hi All,
    > > I am new to use MergeCom library tool. Currently I am using MergeCom
    > > tool to write aDICOMfilebut I was fail.
    > > Can anyone send me the sample code which use MergeCom library to write
    > > aDICOMfile.
    > > Any help will be appreciate.

    > > Thanks a lot

    Thanks a lot.
    Where I can find the stor_scp.c sample application code?

  4. Re: How to create a DICOM file using MergeCOM

    It should be in the mc3apps directory of the MergeCOM-3 software
    distribution.

  5. Re: How to create a DICOM file using MergeCOM

    Hi,

    any idea on developing a DICOM application using C#.net. i have downloaded mergecom3 tool kit. but not able to use that. any pointers?

+ Reply to Thread