JPEG to DICOM - DICOM

This is a discussion on JPEG to DICOM - DICOM ; Hello, I'm new to DICOM. I just want to store some JPEG files (from a digital camera) in a DICOM file.I'm using the .NET platform and the DICOM Library of ClearCanvas.ca . What should I to do? Regards, Parham....

  1. JPEG to DICOM

    Hello,
    I'm new to DICOM. I just want to store some JPEG files (from a digital
    camera) in a DICOM file.I'm using the .NET platform and the DICOM
    Library of ClearCanvas.ca . What should I to do?

    Regards,
    Parham.

  2. Re: JPEG to DICOM

    dcm4che (www.dcm4che.org) has a jpg2dcm command line program. It takes
    a jpg and a file that specifies some dicom parameters to make a header
    with.

+ Reply to Thread