Free hand draw calculation - DICOM

This is a discussion on Free hand draw calculation - DICOM ; Dear All Thanks in advance We are implementing freehand draw in the viewer and we need area or calculation of this free hand draw. need guidance how to go acheive this with regards Dicom_tester...

  1. Free hand draw calculation

    Dear All

    Thanks in advance

    We are implementing freehand draw in the viewer and we need area or
    calculation of this free hand draw.
    need guidance how to go acheive this

    with regards
    Dicom_tester

  2. Re: Free hand draw calculation

    dinesh.karumathil@gmail.com wrote:
    > Dear All
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > We are implementing freehand draw in the viewer and we need area or
    > calculation of this free hand draw.
    > need guidance how to go acheive this
    >
    > with regards
    > Dicom_tester

    Are you using your own code to handle the drawing, or a library
    implementation?

    Lint Radley

  3. Re: Free hand draw calculation

    dinesh.karumathil@gmail.com wrote:
    > Dear All
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > We are implementing freehand draw in the viewer and we need area or
    > calculation of this free hand draw.
    > need guidance how to go acheive this
    >
    > with regards
    > Dicom_tester

    Hi, dinesh

    I'm not sure this is the right new group for such a question :
    It's not properly related to medical images...
    If you use an open source library, like VTK or ITK, you should post on
    their mailing list.
    If you don't ... think about the amount of job you'll have do do again a
    yet done, freely usable job.

    Jean-Pierre Roux

  4. Re: Free hand draw calculation

+ Reply to Thread