Dicom conversion - DICOM

This is a discussion on Dicom conversion - DICOM ; Hi, I am looking for converting Dicom files to STL(SterioLithioGraphy) files. Is anyone aware of such tool? Please let me know. It is urgent. thankyou....

  1. Dicom conversion

    Hi,
    I am looking for converting Dicom files to STL(SterioLithioGraphy)
    files. Is anyone aware of such tool? Please let me know. It is urgent.

    thankyou.

  2. Re: Dicom conversion

    On Oct 9, 5:04 pm, binukutt...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am looking for converting Dicom files to STL(SterioLithioGraphy)
    > files. Is anyone aware of such tool? Please let me know. It is urgent.

    Is it that urgent ? :-P

    A quick google search reveals the question was already discussed in
    the very same newsgroup:

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....84ef55d60b1bd5

    -Mathieu

  3. Re: Dicom conversion

    Bonjour,

    As mathieu pointed out, this is a problem that crop up from time to
    time...

    I just wanted to "updated" the list I gave in the previous answer, the
    link for sliceOmatic has changed since then, it is now:
    http://www.tomovision.com/products/sliceomatic.htm

    Merci,
    Yves

    On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 08:04:53 -0700, binukutty20@gmail.com wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I am looking for converting Dicom files to STL(SterioLithioGraphy)
    >files. Is anyone aware of such tool? Please let me know. It is urgent.
    >
    >thankyou.

+ Reply to Thread