SRM update on XP1000 through diskette doesn't update - DEC

This is a discussion on SRM update on XP1000 through diskette doesn't update - DEC ; Hello, the last SRM version for XP1000 is 5.9 (dec. 2000) and I have some XP1000 with dec. 1998 version. So i went to the SRM update web page and downloaded the diskette images, written them with the appropriate software. ...

  1. SRM update on XP1000 through diskette doesn't update

    Hello,

    the last SRM version for XP1000 is 5.9 (dec. 2000)
    and I have some XP1000 with dec. 1998 version.
    So i went to the SRM update web page and downloaded
    the diskette images, written them with the appropriate
    software. The diskette boots, but does not provides
    any choice and after reboot, the SRM message remains
    the original one.

    Can anyone point me to a CD version ?
    the XP1000 is absent from the last ISO :-(

    thanks in advance,
    an EV6 fan

  2. Re: SRM update on XP1000 through diskette doesn't update

    I cna create an ISO of Firmware version 6.3 that has 5.9-1 firmware for
    XP1000.
    I can stuff it on our website in an hour or so
    Let me know

    DT

    "whygee" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > the last SRM version for XP1000 is 5.9 (dec. 2000)
    > and I have some XP1000 with dec. 1998 version.
    > So i went to the SRM update web page and downloaded
    > the diskette images, written them with the appropriate
    > software. The diskette boots, but does not provides
    > any choice and after reboot, the SRM message remains
    > the original one.
    >
    > Can anyone point me to a CD version ?
    > the XP1000 is absent from the last ISO :-(
    >
    > thanks in advance,
    > an EV6 fan

  3. Re: SRM update on XP1000 through diskette doesn't update

    David Turner, Island Computers wrote:
    > I cna create an ISO of Firmware version 6.3 that has 5.9-1 firmware for XP1000.
    > I can stuff it on our website in an hour or so
    > Let me know

    wonderful !

    i'll recheck my email (yg hosted by ygdes .com) within a week or so,
    sorry for the delay.

    btw, how can one create a custom iso ?

    thank you again,

    > DT

    yg

  4. Re: SRM update on XP1000 through diskette doesn't update

    Email me for a download URL - must be an email address I can reply to

    David
    "whygee" wrote in message
    > David Turner, Island Computers wrote:
    >> I cna create an ISO of Firmware version 6.3 that has 5.9-1 firmware for
    >> XP1000.
    >> I can stuff it on our website in an hour or so
    >> Let me know

    > wonderful !
    >
    > i'll recheck my email (yg hosted by ygdes .com) within a week or so,
    > sorry for the delay.
    >
    > btw, how can one create a custom iso ?
    >
    > thank you again,
    >
    >> DT