free for pickup: VAX 11/750 - DEC

This is a discussion on free for pickup: VAX 11/750 - DEC ; [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] Its located in Montpelier, ID (area code 208). Email me for contact information if you're interested. Its been in storage after the current owner acquired another company. They would rather ...

  1. free for pickup: VAX 11/750

    Its located in Montpelier, ID (area code 208). Email me for contact
    information if you're interested. Its been in storage after the
    current owner acquired another company. They would rather adopt it
    out to a loving home than send it to the dumpster.

    You can reply directly to this message and it will reach me. I will
    forward the owner's email to you containing their contact information.
    I don't want to put their email address into spam harvesters .

    Legalize Adulthood!

  2. Re: free for pickup: VAX 11/750

    In which country is the 11/750 located?

    Regards,

    Ulli

  3. Re: free for pickup: VAX 11/750

    vaxorcist wrote:
    > In which country is the 11/750 located?

    > Regards,

    > Ulli

    In the US.

    Zane

  4. Re: free for pickup: VAX 11/750

    In article <1189446821.950619.125330@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups. com>,
    vaxorcist writes:
    > In which country is the 11/750 located?

    He said: "Its located in Montpelier, ID (area code 208)."
    I doubt there's more than one of those. :-)

    bill

    University of Scranton |
    Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include

  5. Re: free for pickup: VAX 11/750

    Richard wrote:

    > Its located in Montpelier, ID (area code 208). Email me for contact
    > information if you're interested. Its been in storage after the
    > current owner acquired another company. They would rather adopt it
    > out to a loving home than send it to the dumpster.
    >
    > You can reply directly to this message and it will reach me. I will
    > forward the owner's email to you containing their contact information.
    > I don't want to put their email address into spam harvesters .

    The American Computer Museum in Bozeman, Montana... *might* be
    interested in this machine. (I do *not* know, but it seems logical.)
    They are about 333 miles north of Montpelier, Idaho.

    You can email them at . Their phone number
    is 406-582-1288. Their website is:

    http://www.compustory.com/

  6. Re: free for pickup: VAX 11/750

    I heard back from the owner and the machine is currently spoken for.
    Thanks for your interest! The next time I come across a VAX, I know
    who would be interested .

    Legalize Adulthood!

+ Reply to Thread