MI5 Crap. - DEC

This is a discussion on MI5 Crap. - DEC ; What's with all the MI5 dog-turd being posted to the group? I'm new to comp.sys.dec and this is a new phenomena to me. Is it SPAM? - Seemingly not. Is it related to Digital Equipment Corporation? - Seemingly not. Should ...

  1. MI5 Crap.

    What's with all the MI5 dog-turd being posted to the group?

    I'm new to comp.sys.dec and this is a new phenomena to me. Is it SPAM? -
    Seemingly not. Is it related to Digital Equipment Corporation? - Seemingly
    not. Should I block it? - Big yes on that.

    Why is it here, though?

    -Austin.

  2. Re: MI5 Crap.

    On 21 Aug, 01:37, Austin Pass wrote:
    > What's with all the MI5 dog-turd being posted to the group?
    >
    > I'm new to comp.sys.dec and this is a new phenomena to me. Is it SPAM? -
    > Seemingly not. Is it related to Digital Equipment Corporation? - Seemingly
    > not. Should I block it? - Big yes on that.
    >
    > Why is it here, though?
    >
    > -Austin.

    These have been spamming several NGs for at least 6 months. They come
    and go, but at the moment are in full flood. Obviously someone with an
    axe to grind but I haven't bothered to try to work out what it is. At
    least the title makes them readily blockable.

    Chris

  3. Re: MI5 Crap.

    chrisj.doran@proemail.co.uk wrote:
    > On 21 Aug, 01:37, Austin Pass wrote:
    >> What's with all the MI5 dog-turd being posted to the group?
    >>
    >> I'm new to comp.sys.dec and this is a new phenomena to me. Is it SPAM? -
    >> Seemingly not. Is it related to Digital Equipment Corporation? - Seemingly
    >> not. Should I block it? - Big yes on that.
    >>
    >> Why is it here, though?
    >>
    >> -Austin.

    > These have been spamming several NGs for at least 6 months. They come
    > and go, but at the moment are in full flood. Obviously someone with an
    > axe to grind but I haven't bothered to try to work out what it is. At
    > least the title makes them readily blockable.
    >
    > Chris

    This idiocy has been going on for years now.
    I wish the MI5 would go ahead and kill him.

+ Reply to Thread