Extremely interested! - DEC

This is a discussion on Extremely interested! - DEC ; Hi Elliott. I've sent you an email. I'm based in Oldham, not too far from where you're located. Regards, Austin....

  1. Extremely interested!

    Hi Elliott.

    I've sent you an email. I'm based in Oldham, not too far from where
    you're located.

    Regards,
    Austin.

  2. Re: Extremely interested!

    In article <1187037354.646640.11190@r34g2000hsd.googlegroups.c om>, austinpass@gmail.com writes:

    >Hi Elliott.
    >
    >I've sent you an email. I'm based in Oldham, not too far from where
    >you're located.

    Excellent. Elliott has some nice hardware there that I would hate to
    see dumped into a skip.

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html

  3. Re: Extremely interested!

    wrote:

    > Hi Elliott.
    >
    > I've sent you an email. I'm based in Oldham, not too far from where
    > you're located.

    Oops! I was playing about with my mailserver's rDNS this morning, and I
    have only just arrived back to discover I've pooched it, and been
    bouncing everything with a 554
    Should be OK again now, if anyone else has been trying to reach me.
    Austinpass, don't you bother. I'll be back to you from another email
    addy I'd rather not have on usenet.
    regards,
    Elliott

    --
    To de-mung my e-mail address:- fsnospam$elliott$$
    PGP Fingerprint: 1A96 3CF7 637F 896B C810 E199 7E5C A9E4 8E59 E248

+ Reply to Thread