I have a new BA370 rackmount cabinet (5 power supplies, 24 disk slots,
compatible with HSZ70 and HSG80 controllers, top gun blue) that I
would like to trade for an RA7000/RA8000 pedestal cabinet.

There are a variety of alternate part numbers for both the rack unit
that I have and the pedestal cabinet that I want.

The BA370 and RA7000/RA8000 are basically the same units, but I'd like
the nice blue plastic on wheels for my nice office.

Alternatively, I might be convinced to buy the plastic skins and
caster base if anyone has them lying around going unused.

Please contact me directly by email.