Search Largest Database of DEC VAX PDP Manuals - DEC

This is a discussion on Search Largest Database of DEC VAX PDP Manuals - DEC ; www.vaxennet.com Search Largest Database of DEC VAX PDP Manuals. In searchable Acrobat pdf format. New manuals will be added periodically. Good for educational purpose, for collectors and even Ebay sellers -- 6/28/2007 11:22:50 PM !****************************************! ! WWW.familyradio.com ! ! The ...

  1. Search Largest Database of DEC VAX PDP Manuals

    --
    6/28/2007 11:22:50 PM
    !****************************************!

  2. Re: Search Largest Database of DEC VAX PDP Manuals

    On Jun 29, 6:37 am, "Headley Sappleton"
    wrote:
    > www.vaxennet.com
    > Search Largest Database of DEC VAX PDP Manuals. In searchable Acrobat pdf
    > format. New manuals will be added periodically. Good for educational
    > purpose, for collectors and even Ebay sellers

    Sounds like a really good idea (I'm collecting / scanning old DEC
    mamuals, too), but shouldn't we better keep it all in ONE place? Up to
    now I've put all my scans into bitsavers (www.bitsavers.org). What
    would you suggest?

    Don't get me wrong - I appreciate your work very much - I just don't
    want to scatter infos around in too many places.

    Regards

    Ulli

  3. Re: Search Largest Database of DEC VAX PDP Manuals

    vaxorcist spake the secret code
    <1183112767.379896.274810@n2g2000hse.googlegroups.c om> thusly:

    >Sounds like a really good idea (I'm collecting / scanning old DEC
    >mamuals, too), but shouldn't we better keep it all in ONE place? Up to
    >now I've put all my scans into bitsavers (www.bitsavers.org). What
    >would you suggest?

    IMO, bitsavers is the better place -- let this place index content on
    bitsavers and provide a search index.

    Legalize Adulthood!

+ Reply to Thread