ODT roms - DEC

This is a discussion on ODT roms - DEC ; Does anyone have the optional PROMs for the KXT11-AB (aka SBC11/21, Falcon) that enable it to use ODT? If not the chips, anyone have listings of the contents of the chips? I'm hacking around with one, and would like to ...

  1. ODT roms

    Does anyone have the optional PROMs for the KXT11-AB (aka SBC11/21,
    Falcon) that enable it to use ODT? If not the chips, anyone have listings of
    the contents of the chips? I'm hacking around with one, and would like to
    have console ODT to speed up the debugging cycle over burning new EPROMs.
    --
    Lee K. Gleason N5ZMR
    Control-G Consultants

  2. Re: ODT roms

    In article <467081fb$0$16510$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>,
    "Lee K. Gleason" in alt.sys.pdp11 writ:

    > Does anyone have the optional PROMs for the KXT11-AB (aka SBC11/21,
    >Falcon) that enable it to use ODT? If not the chips, anyone have listings of
    >the contents of the chips? I'm hacking around with one, and would like to
    >have console ODT to speed up the debugging cycle over burning new EPROMs.

    There's a commented listing in the Falcon handbook.

    Regards,

    David P.

+ Reply to Thread