Wanted: BA123 - DEC

This is a discussion on Wanted: BA123 - DEC ; My system isn't even assembled yet, and I've already outgrown my BA23. . . I'm looking for a working BA123 chassis in good condition, with front & back doors intact. I am willing to pick up in Southern California, Nevada, ...

  1. Wanted: BA123

    My system isn't even assembled yet, and I've already outgrown my BA23. . .

    I'm looking for a working BA123 chassis in good condition, with front & back
    doors intact.

    I am willing to pick up in Southern California, Nevada, or Phoenix metro
    area.
    Alternately, I can arrange shipping from major metro areas.

    If you have one collecting dust, please contact me at: TiggerLASV / at /
    A0L / doht / kom

    Thanks!

  2. Found: BA123 (Was: Wanted: BA123)

    Thanks to some quick replies from some fairly local folks,
    I should have a BA123 in my hands fairly shortly.

    Thanks again to everyone for their help!

    Tim

+ Reply to Thread