ds10 powersupply pin out? - DEC

This is a discussion on ds10 powersupply pin out? - DEC ; Deccies, is there a pinout for the ds10 motherboard power connection? is there a pinout for the DS10 power spply? thanks bob decomm 11, pdp8 engineering, LCG....

  1. ds10 powersupply pin out?

    Deccies,
    is there a pinout for the ds10 motherboard power connection?
    is there a pinout for the DS10 power spply?
    thanks
    bob
    decomm 11, pdp8 engineering, LCG.

  2. Re: ds10 powersupply pin out?

    bob wrote:

    > Deccies,
    > is there a pinout for the ds10 motherboard power connection?
    > is there a pinout for the DS10 power spply?
    > thanks
    > bob
    > decomm 11, pdp8 engineering, LCG.

    Try getting in touch with David Turner at Island Computers (islandco.com).

    --
    David J Dachtera
    dba DJE Systems

    Unofficial OpenVMS Marketing Home Page
    http://www.djesys.com/vms/market/

    http://www.djesys.com/vms/soho/

    Unofficial OpenVMS-IA32 Home Page:
    http://www.djesys.com/vms/ia32/

    http://www.djesys.com/vms/support/

  3. Re: ds10 powersupply pin out?

    Pinout?

    We have our own and original DS10 power supplies
    If you need 1 or 100 we stock them ALL the time
    Currently have over 150 pieces of OEM and Compaq

    David Turner
    dturner-at-islandco-dot-com

    "bob" wrote in message
    > Deccies,
    > is there a pinout for the ds10 motherboard power connection?
    > is there a pinout for the DS10 power spply?
    > thanks
    > bob
    > decomm 11, pdp8 engineering, LCG.

+ Reply to Thread