H960 Rear Door - DEC

This is a discussion on H960 Rear Door - DEC ; I am looking for a rear door for a H960 rack. If anyone has one, please let me know. I am also looking for a set of 4 rust free leveling feet for the bottom. Thanks! Todd Paisley...

  1. H960 Rear Door

    I am looking for a rear door for a H960 rack. If anyone has one,
    please let me know. I am also looking for a set of 4 rust free
    leveling feet for the bottom. Thanks!

    Todd Paisley

  2. Re: H960 Rear Door

    paisley@erols.com wrote:
    > I am looking for a rear door for a H960 rack. If anyone has one,
    > please let me know. I am also looking for a set of 4 rust free
    > leveling feet for the bottom. Thanks!
    >
    > Todd Paisley

    Where are you located? I'm in San Jose, CA.

    Shipping the feet won't be bad. Shipping the door...
    --

    TTFN - Guy

  3. Re: H960 Rear Door

    On May 14, 7:58 pm, Guy Sotomayor wrote:

    > Where are you located? I'm in San Jose, CA.
    >
    > Shipping the feet won't be bad. Shipping the door...

    Hi Guy. I am located in Maryland. What kind of shape is the door
    in? How much do you want for it?

    Todd Paisley

+ Reply to Thread