Feet for LK201 - DEC

This is a discussion on Feet for LK201 - DEC ; Hi all, Does anyone have a couple of the black plastic push-in feet for an LK201 they could spare me. Years ago at work we had hundreds of the things, but alas not anymore. I am based in the UK ...

  1. Feet for LK201

    Hi all,

    Does anyone have a couple of the black plastic push-in feet for an
    LK201 they could spare me. Years ago at work we had hundreds of the
    things, but alas not anymore.

    I am based in the UK and would of course pay any postage required.

    Thanks for the help,

    Mark.

  2. Re: Feet for LK201

    In article <1178185675.939344.219530@u30g2000hsc.googlegroups. com>, urbancamo writes:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Does anyone have a couple of the black plastic push-in feet for an
    > LK201 they could spare me. Years ago at work we had hundreds of the
    > things, but alas not anymore.
    >
    > I am based in the UK and would of course pay any postage required.

    If you need the real thing, perhaps someone will part with some
    for you. I prize mine, but I also note they are about the same size
    as 1 1/2 inch dowel. They may actually be a better fit to a metric
    dimension. Measure the hole and wander around your local hardware
    store or lumber yard.

    No I haven't seen the queen yet, so I'm not sure how those last two
    translate into British English. 8-)

  3. Re: Feet for LK201

    In article <2p3KWpoP8nG4@eisner.encompasserve.org>, koehler@eisner.nospam.encompasserve.org (Bob Koehler) writes:

    > If you need the real thing, perhaps someone will part with some
    > for you. I prize mine, but I also note they are about the same size
    > as 1 1/2 inch dowel. They may actually be a better fit to a metric
    > dimension. Measure the hole and wander around your local hardware
    > store or lumber yard.

    That should read "as a 1/2 inch dowel".

    OBTW, anybody know how to setup PuTTY to emulate the compose key?
    I see something about it in the settings, buthave never got it to
    work.

  4. Re: Feet for LK201

    On Thu, 3 May 2007 09:47:55 UTC, urbancamo
    wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Does anyone have a couple of the black plastic push-in feet for an
    > LK201 they could spare me. Years ago at work we had hundreds of the
    > things, but alas not anymore.
    >
    > I am based in the UK and would of course pay any postage required.
    >
    > Thanks for the help,
    >
    > Mark.

    Mark
    I fear our dead ones have been slung already but I'll try
    and remember to check when I'm back at work next week. I also STR
    having a pair in a packet somewhere but that's been a while. I'll see
    if it turns up. Postage from Munich probably isn't worth worrying
    about.

    --
    Cheers - Dave.

+ Reply to Thread