Hello all,

I'm waxing nostalgic, and working on setting back up a VAXstation 3/
GPX in my basement... The only problem is I don't have a BC19S video
cable, which is the 3-BNC with built-in keyboard and mouse
connectors.

If anyone has one they're willing to part with, please let me know.
I'm willing to pay shipping plus a little for the cable itself. Either
post here or email me at my gmail.com account, which is kalisiak.

For that matter, if there are any spare 16MB MS650-BA memory
boards, I wouldn't mind upgrading from the MS650-AA's that I have now,
but that's secondary to the video cable.

Thanks,
Chris