TK50 tapes - DEC

This is a discussion on TK50 tapes - DEC ; In the process of getting rid of some old equipment I was able to save back a slew of TK50 tapes (~120). Before throwing them out, I thought I'd offer them here in case anyone is interested. Local pickup on ...

  1. TK50 tapes

    In the process of getting rid of some old equipment I was able to save
    back a slew of TK50 tapes (~120). Before throwing them out, I thought
    I'd offer them here in case anyone is interested. Local pickup on Long
    Island. I could also bring them into NYC, if necessary. Let me know in
    the next couple weeks if you would like them, otherwise into the
    dumpster they go.

  2. Re: TK50 tapes

    Sam Hoblit wrote:

    > In the process of getting rid of some old equipment I was able to save
    > back a slew of TK50 tapes (~120). Before throwing them out, I thought
    > I'd offer them here in case anyone is interested. Local pickup on Long
    > Island. I could also bring them into NYC, if necessary. Let me know in
    > the next couple weeks if you would like them, otherwise into the
    > dumpster they go.

    Can I pay you to ship them here?

    --
    David J Dachtera
    dba DJE Systems

    Unofficial OpenVMS Marketing Home Page
    http://www.djesys.com/vms/market/

    http://www.djesys.com/vms/soho/

    Unofficial OpenVMS-IA32 Home Page:
    http://www.djesys.com/vms/ia32/

    http://www.djesys.com/vms/support/

  3. Re: TK50 tapes

    Yes, if shipping is an option, please let me know as well. I can even
    ship you a box full of TK50 cases (if yours don't have cases) and an
    address label, so you just have to fill the box full of tapes and drop
    it off at a UPS store...

    Thanks,
    Chris

+ Reply to Thread