Digital Storageworks equipment for sale... - DEC

This is a discussion on Digital Storageworks equipment for sale... - DEC ; Hello group, I have quite a bit of Digital Storageworks equipment that I have collected over the past few years. I am looking to sell some of it off. I figured that I would give the newsgroup members first dibs ...

  1. Digital Storageworks equipment for sale...

    Hello group,

    I have quite a bit of Digital Storageworks equipment that I have collected
    over the past few years. I am looking to sell some of it off. I figured that
    I would give the newsgroup members first dibs on it, then I will go to eBay.

    I have multiple BA35x towers (tan and blue) with the fans, personality
    modules, and power supply units, some of them even have the complete "skins"
    with the doors and stands. If anyone wants them, I have a bunch of 4 GB tan
    and 9GB blue SBBs available. Also I have SCSI cables of varying lengths and
    connector types.

    All of this is coming from my personal collection of pieces and parts and
    all parts are known to be in working order and in good condition. I can sell
    some individual items off as parts, but I would like to sell a couple towers
    as whole packages. Shipping can be negotitated if outside the US, although I
    am told that there are massive amounts of fees if shipping is outside the US
    so it may not be worth it. I am in the Milwaukee, WI area so if you are near
    me local pickup can be arranged.

    Please email ajschroeder@no-spamhotmail.com (remove no-spam first) for a
    complete list of parts.

    Thanks,

    AJ Schroeder

  2. Re: Digital Storageworks equipment for sale...

    "Schroeder, AJ" wrote:

    > Hello group,
    >
    > I have quite a bit of Digital Storageworks equipment that I have collected
    > over the past few years. I am looking to sell some of it off. I figured that
    > I would give the newsgroup members first dibs on it, then I will go to eBay.
    >
    > I have multiple BA35x towers (tan and blue) with the fans, personality
    > modules, and power supply units, some of them even have the complete "skins"
    > with the doors and stands. If anyone wants them, I have a bunch of 4 GB tan
    > and 9GB blue SBBs available. Also I have SCSI cables of varying lengths and
    > connector types.
    >
    > All of this is coming from my personal collection of pieces and parts and
    > all parts are known to be in working order and in good condition. I can sell
    > some individual items off as parts, but I would like to sell a couple towers
    > as whole packages. Shipping can be negotitated if outside the US, although I
    > am told that there are massive amounts of fees if shipping is outside the US
    > so it may not be worth it. I am in the Milwaukee, WI area so if you are near
    > me local pickup can be arranged.
    >
    > Please email ajschroeder@no-spamhotmail.com (remove no-spam first) for a
    > complete list of parts.

    I'd like a look at the list. I'm in far south-west suburban Chicago.

    --
    David J Dachtera
    dba DJE Systems

    Unofficial OpenVMS Marketing Home Page