Looking for a MicroPDP-11 - DEC

This is a discussion on Looking for a MicroPDP-11 - DEC ; Hi guys, I'm currently looking for some form of a working MicroPDP-11. If anyone has one that they are interested in selling, please let me know. Thanks, Cody...

  1. Looking for a MicroPDP-11

    Hi guys, I'm currently looking for some form of a working MicroPDP-11.
    If anyone has one that they are interested in selling, please let me
    know.

    Thanks,
    Cody

  2. Re: Looking for a MicroPDP-11

    crxgames@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi guys, I'm currently looking for some form of a working MicroPDP-11.
    > If anyone has one that they are interested in selling, please let me
    > know.

    I have an 11/73 (it might be an 11/83). I'd have to look to see what
    it's exact configuration is, but it works.

    Where are you located?

    --

    TTFN - Guy

  3. Re: Looking for a MicroPDP-11

    On Mar 13, 8:37 pm, Guy Sotomayor wrote:
    > crxga...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Hi guys, I'm currently looking for some form of a working MicroPDP-11.
    > > If anyone has one that they are interested in selling, please let me
    > > know.

    > I have an 11/73 (it might be an 11/83). I'd have to look to see what
    > it's exact configuration is, but it works.
    >
    > Where are you located?
    >
    > --
    >
    > TTFN - Guy

    Kentucky, USA

    If it works and you're willing to get rid of it, let me know.

  4. Re: Looking for a MicroPDP-11

    Cody Mays wrote:
    > On Mar 13, 8:37 pm, Guy Sotomayor wrote:
    >> crxga...@gmail.com wrote:
    >>> Hi guys, I'm currently looking for some form of a working MicroPDP-11.
    >>> If anyone has one that they are interested in selling, please let me
    >>> know.

    >> I have an 11/73 (it might be an 11/83). I'd have to look to see what
    >> it's exact configuration is, but it works.
    >>
    >> Where are you located?
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> TTFN - Guy

    > Kentucky, USA
    >
    > If it works and you're willing to get rid of it, let me know.

    Contact me off-list for details.

    --

    TTFN - Guy

+ Reply to Thread