Selling my PDP-11/83 and various spares... - DEC

This is a discussion on Selling my PDP-11/83 and various spares... - DEC ; All, I have to move house and unfortunately the new place doesn't have enough room for my PDP-11/83 and all my other junk. Over the next week or so I will be putting up whatever I I think might sell ...

  1. Selling my PDP-11/83 and various spares...

    All,

    I have to move house and unfortunately the new place doesn't have enough room for my
    PDP-11/83 and all my other junk. Over the next week or so I will be putting up whatever I
    I think might sell on eBay. You can see the current list at:

    http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZtesneddonQQhtZ-1

    Hopefully that URL will work for everyone else :-)

    I have split up the system into parts as I can't imagine too many people would want to
    ship the entire machine, anywhere. There are also some spares and as I disassemble my
    MicroVAX 3400 and VAX 4000/200 more Q-BUS parts will become available.

    Once again I'm only selling this equipment because I don't have a choice. I would like
    to give it away, but I am also getting married soon and every little bit helps.

    Hopefully this gear will find it's way to a good home.

    Regards, Tim.

    PS. Apologies for the cross posting.

  2. Selling my VAX, Alpha, PDP-11 and other spares (was Re: Selling myPDP-11/83 and various spares...)

    All,

    Most of my PDP-11 stuff has been sold. However, I do have a collection
    of Q-BUS VAX spares, some Alpha bits, SCSI stuff. some more PDP-11
    stuff I didn't even no I had, a few manuals and some other bits and
    pieces.

    I won't be listing any of this stuff past this coming weekend as I
    will no longer have any storage and all this stuff will be going in
    the bin.

    I will be listing quite a lot of the items mentioned above over the
    next two days.

    http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZtesneddonQQhtZ-1

    Regards, Tim.

    PS. Once again, apologies for cross posting.