Greetings.

In case anyone is interested, I just listed some old DEC rack blank/filler
panels, and a collection of network hardware. See below for URLs and
descriptions. Sorry about the Ebay spam.

Jeff.

Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:L:LCA:US:31

This auction is for a set of vintage Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC)
rack filler panels. They fit DEC and other 19" racks. Included are:

3 10.5" (6U) metal panels
2 10.5" (6U) plastic panels
2 10.5" (6U) black plastic panels
3 5.25" (3U) panels (DEC, MDB, other)

These panels are in good shape, and would be great for a VAX or PDP
restoration project.

I can ship these panels anywhere within the continental US. Shipping weight
would be around 35 pounds, from ZIP code 91773. Consult your favorite carrier
for an estimate. Thanks for looking.

Item URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:L:LCA:US:31

This auction is for a collection of vintage DEC network hardware. The
following items are included:

2 DELNI-AA REV D1 ECO 03 repeaters (one is in the original box dated Sep. 11
1987, and includes EK-DELNI-IN DELNI Installation/Owners Manual and
17-00083-09 power cord)
1 DEMPR-AA REV D05 ThinWire Ethernet Multiport Repeater
1 DSRVB-A DECserver 200/MC terminal server
1 DESPR-EE REV C02 ThinWire Ethernet Singleport Repeater - 150
1 70-22782-01 REV B1 DESTA transceiver
1 BNE4C-02 transceiver cable
1 BNE3H-05 transceiver cable
1 BNE3L-20 transceiver cable
6 HB233 "T" BNC connector (2 unused)
5 50-ohm BNC terminator
4 12-22196-01 transceiver loopback plug
1 12-22196-02 transceiver loopback plug
2 29-24795 RS232 loopback plug
1 AQ-HL82A-BN DECSVR 200 MVMS V1.0 BIN TK50

These units power up, but no further testing has been performed. I can ship
this equipment anywhere in the continental USA at the buyers expense. To get
a shipping estimate, consult your favorite carrier. It would ship from ZIP
code 91773, at a weight of approximately 70 pounds.
--
Jeff Shirley
spam-ahoy@mindspring.com