will a LK201 keyboard work with Vaxstation M38/SPX - DEC

This is a discussion on will a LK201 keyboard work with Vaxstation M38/SPX - DEC ; Hi All I need a keyboard for Vaxstation M38/SPX I see LK201 & LK401 on ebay. will any work with Vaxstation M38/SPX regards...

  1. will a LK201 keyboard work with Vaxstation M38/SPX

    Hi All

    I need a keyboard for Vaxstation M38/SPX I see LK201 & LK401 on ebay. will
    any work with Vaxstation M38/SPX

    regards

  2. Re: will a LK201 keyboard work with Vaxstation M38/SPX

    In article ,
    headley sappleton wrote:

    >I need a keyboard for Vaxstation M38/SPX I see LK201 & LK401 on ebay. will
    >any work with Vaxstation M38/SPX

    I've successfully used an LK201 with am M38.

    --
    David Evans dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
    Research Associate http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/

  3. Re: will a LK201 keyboard work with Vaxstation M38/SPX

    headley sappleton wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > I need a keyboard for Vaxstation M38/SPX I see LK201 & LK401 on ebay. will
    > any work with Vaxstation M38/SPX

    I assume you are talking about a VAXstation 3100 M38. If so, either
    should work fine.

    One note about the VAXstation 3100 and keyboards. You can run it
    headless (without a display), but if you do and are running VMS, leave
    the keyboard attached. Without the keyboard it is a VAXserver 3100 and
    will need different licenses.

    Chris Scheers, Applied Synergy, Inc.

    Voice: 817-237-3360 Internet: chris@applied-synergy.com
    Fax: 817-237-3074

  4. Re: will a LK201 keyboard work with Vaxstation M38/SPX

    thanks, much appreciated

    "Chris Scheers" wrote in message
    > headley sappleton wrote:
    >> Hi All
    >>
    >> I need a keyboard for Vaxstation M38/SPX I see LK201 & LK401 on ebay.
    >> will any work with Vaxstation M38/SPX

    > I assume you are talking about a VAXstation 3100 M38. If so, either
    > should work fine.
    >
    > One note about the VAXstation 3100 and keyboards. You can run it headless
    > (without a display), but if you do and are running VMS, leave the keyboard
    > attached. Without the keyboard it is a VAXserver 3100 and will need
    > different licenses.
    >
    > --
    > Chris Scheers, Applied Synergy, Inc.
    >
    > Voice: 817-237-3360 Internet: chris@applied-synergy.com