Where can I find the firmware update files for a TZ887?

I have a TZ887 with firmware CC34. This does not work properly with
Windows 2000.

The TZ887 loader seems to work fine with Win2K, but NTBackup is not able
to write to the drive.

DLTTOOLS diagnostics tests report that the drive passes.

A similar TZ887 with firmware D996 does work properly with Windows 2000.

Interestingly, HP's L&TT software recognizes a TZ88 and has firmware
updates for it, but does not recognize the TZ887.

I found directions for updating the firmware at:

http://www.woogy.co.kr/HP/OARS/Olddi..._firmware.html

This links to firmware images at http://cybrary.inet.cpqcorp.net/, but
that site does not seem to be around any longer. Have these files been
moved to somewhere else accessible?

Thanx!

Chris Scheers, Applied Synergy, Inc.

Voice: 817-237-3360 Internet: chris@applied-synergy.com