RSX11 development - DEC

This is a discussion on RSX11 development - DEC ; When did RSX (whatever final variation) development terminate? -- Being quick to take offense is not a virtue....

  1. RSX11 development

    When did RSX (whatever final variation) development terminate?

    --
    Being quick to take offense is not a virtue.

  2. Re: RSX11 development

    In article ,
    Howard S Shubs writes:
    > When did RSX (whatever final variation) development terminate?

    Not sure what you mean. RSX is still a product offered by Mentec and
    I assume that while it is not likely there will be major changes or
    enhancements the product is still current.

    bill

    University of Scranton |
    Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include

  3. Re: RSX11 development

    Howard S Shubs wrote:
    > When did RSX (whatever final variation) development terminate?

    Based on what's at , the software and
    hardware product lines appear to be active and supported.

  4. Re: RSX11 development

    In article <44ef26d8@usenet01.boi.hp.com>,
    Hoff Hoffman wrote:

    > Based on what's at , the
    > software and hardware product lines appear to be active and
    > supported.

    Thanks for that URL. I'd figured all the PDP-11 OSs were dead. Maybe I
    should send them . They'd "get"
    it, I expect. The plate was suggested in .

    --
    Being quick to take offense is not a virtue.

+ Reply to Thread