Hi,

I got a MicroPDP11/83 in good shape and am planning to install 2.11BSD
on it.
It is equipped with: KDJ11-B CPU, 4 MB RAM, DELQA, DHQ11, RQDX3, RD54-A,
TK50, three interface cards and a video display card (Peritek VRG-Q).

Could anybody send me an appropriate TK50 install tape and maybe a few
more spare tapes?

The MicroPDP is in an BA23 rack-mount chassis, which is missing the
bezel on the front. So I am looking for this bezel as well.

I am located in Southern Germany and will of course pay for the postage
- best would be from Germany or another European country.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Michael