looking for 2 QBUS SCSI testers that have $ to spend - DEC

This is a discussion on looking for 2 QBUS SCSI testers that have $ to spend - DEC ; I cross posted to the pdp11 news group too. I apologize if it annoys you. Please read http://www.mscpscsi.com/tester.html for details. Thank you!...

  1. looking for 2 QBUS SCSI testers that have $ to spend

    I cross posted to the pdp11 news group too. I apologize if it annoys
    you.
    Please read http://www.mscpscsi.com/tester.html for details. Thank you!

  2. Re: looking for 2 QBUS SCSI testers that have $ to spend

    VAX9000@gmail.com wrote:
    > I cross posted to the pdp11 news group too. I apologize if it annoys
    > you.
    > Please read http://www.mscpscsi.com/tester.html for details. Thank you!

    Thank you and I now have 3 who are willing to help.

    vax, 9000

+ Reply to Thread