DECpc 320P won't start - DEC

This is a discussion on DECpc 320P won't start - DEC ; Hi, I dug out my old DECpc 320P which I hadn't turned on in a couple of years and now it won't power up. When I presss the power button the green lights flash for about half a second, the ...

  1. DECpc 320P won't start

    Hi,

    I dug out my old DECpc 320P which I hadn't turned on in a couple of
    years and now it won't power up. When I presss the power button the
    green lights flash for about half a second, the screen flickers, and
    then the lights go out. I can hear a click which might be the diskette
    drive.

    Anyone have an idea what might be wrong?

    Thanks,
    Rick

  2. Re: DECpc 320P won't start

    Dead battery? Will L G

    "Rick Sanders" wrote in message
    news:RqJng.12361$o4.10856@newsread2.news.pas.earth link.net...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I dug out my old DECpc 320P which I hadn't turned on in a couple of years
    > and now it won't power up. When I presss the power button the green
    > lights flash for about half a second, the screen flickers, and then the
    > lights go out. I can hear a click which might be the diskette drive.
    >
    > Anyone have an idea what might be wrong?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Rick

+ Reply to Thread