Free VAX to good home ! - DEC

This is a discussion on Free VAX to good home ! - DEC ; I have a VAX 11/750, and a CI-750 free to a good home. RA-81 disk drives also available. Actual VMS OS "might" be on them, but I'm not sure. local pick up only. these things are HEAVY ! located in ...

  1. Free VAX to good home !

    I have a VAX 11/750, and a CI-750
    free to a good home.

    RA-81 disk drives also available.
    Actual VMS OS "might" be on them,
    but I'm not sure.

    local pick up only. these things are
    HEAVY !

    located in Monmouth County, NJ

  2. Re: Free VAX to good home !

    In article ,
    Mr Smith Smith@A-Team.mil.gov> wrote:

    >I have a VAX 11/750, and a CI-750
    >free to a good home.
    >
    >RA-81 disk drives also available.
    >Actual VMS OS "might" be on them,
    >but I'm not sure.
    >
    >local pick up only. these things are
    >HEAVY !
    >
    >located in Monmouth County, NJ

    An 11/750 in my own neighborhood...
    Hell, I may have installed it. Where's it at?

    Bill

    d|i|g|i|t|a|l had it THEN. Don't you wish you could still buy it now!
    pechter-at-ureachtechnologies.com

  3. Re: Free VAX to good home !

    "Bill Pechter" wrote in message
    news:xv2dnc2sW8MeJRHZnZ2dnUVZ_o2dnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    > In article ,
    > Mr Smith Smith@A-Team.mil.gov> wrote:
    > >
    > >I have a VAX 11/750, and a CI-750
    > >free to a good home.
    > >
    > >RA-81 disk drives also available.
    > >Actual VMS OS "might" be on them,
    > >but I'm not sure.
    > >
    > >local pick up only. these things are
    > >HEAVY !
    > >
    > >located in Monmouth County, NJ
    > >

    > An 11/750 in my own neighborhood...
    > Hell, I may have installed it. Where's it at?
    >
    > Bill
    >
    > --
    > --
    > d|i|g|i|t|a|l had it THEN. Don't you wish you could still buy it now!
    > pechter-at-ureachtechnologies.com

    Bill , it was saved from the trash heap a few
    years ago by me, when the company operating the
    equipment (part of a VAX Cluster) was upgrading
    to 6000 series machines.

    It used to belong to a certain hospital in Ocean
    County.

    I can be reached via email at "email_zero_zero"
    AT the yodeling email place.

+ Reply to Thread