Greetings.

I just listed an ULTRIX-11 V2 manual set and install tape on Ebay, in case
anyone is interested. See the URL and description below.

Thanks,

Jeff.
----------

This auction is for the manuals and 9-track install tape for the Ultrix-11 V2
operating system for Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) PDP-11 computers.
The tape label reads:

BB-X302B-BC
ULTRIX-11 V2 16USR BIN 16MT9
1984

Three of the binders comprise the Programmer's Manual set, labeled as follows:

ULTRIX-11
Programmer's Manual
Volume 1, 2A, and 2B

The fourth binder contains the System Management and Operation Manuals, and is
labeled as follows:
ULTRIX-11
System Management and Operation Manuals
Release Notes
Installation Guide
Software Product Description
Software Technical Description
System Management Guide

One binder has a split that has been sewn back together, and the manuals are
in otherwise excellent condition. I cannot guarantee that the tape can still
be read due to its age, so please bid accordingly. No software licenses are
included.

This item can be shipped at the buyer's expense within the continental US.
Weight would be around 25 pounds, and it would ship from ZIP code 91773.
Thanks for looking.
--
Jeff Shirley
spam-ahoy@mindspring.com