Two VAXBI Node number plugs needed - DEC

This is a discussion on Two VAXBI Node number plugs needed - DEC ; I need two of the little blue node number plugs that go on a BI backplane. I could use any two of the numbers 3, 9, 10, 14, or 15. Does anybody have any extras that they'd be willing to ...

  1. Two VAXBI Node number plugs needed

    I need two of the little blue node number plugs that go on a BI
    backplane. I could use any two of the numbers 3, 9, 10, 14, or 15.
    Does anybody have any extras that they'd be willing to sell, trade,
    barter, lend, give, lease, ... ??

    Thanks much,
    Bob Armstrong
    bob@jfcl.com

  2. Re: Two VAXBI Node number plugs needed

    Bob Armstrong wrote:

    Alternatively, does anybody know the part number for these plugs, so
    I can see if any are still available ?

    Thanks,
    Bob

+ Reply to Thread