Two Compac Dec Alpha ES40s for sale - DEC

This is a discussion on Two Compac Dec Alpha ES40s for sale - DEC ; I have two of them. They were purchased December 1999. They have DEC OSF1 5.1A installed on them, have 4 CPUs (500 MHZ each), 2 GB memory, and an internal disk drive with a capacity of 18 GB (Disk 0,1,2,3). ...

  1. Two Compac Dec Alpha ES40s for sale

    I have two of them. They were purchased December 1999. They have DEC
    OSF1 5.1A installed on them, have 4 CPUs (500 MHZ each), 2 GB memory,
    and an internal disk drive with a capacity of 18 GB (Disk 0,1,2,3).

    Sadly, I need to get rid of them since my UNIX admin at my new company
    only wants to deal with Sun machines, and generic Linux boxes. So, I
    need to sell them.

    I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area.

    Make me an offer. I'm willing to let them go for a very good price,
    and I'm willing to sell them individually. If it's in the bay area, I
    may even be willing to bring them to your office/home, but I don't know
    that for sure, yet.

    anishkej@gmail.com

  2. Re: Two Compac Dec Alpha ES40s for sale

    Do you still have either of these?

    The Grue

+ Reply to Thread