Foir Sale Alphaserver 800 memory modules for less than 20$ each - DEC

This is a discussion on Foir Sale Alphaserver 800 memory modules for less than 20$ each - DEC ; If you might be interested,take alook to this link,you'll find all the information.Best regards,Vanja. http://cgi.ebay.com/Compaq-Alphaserv...QQcmdZViewItem...

  1. Foir Sale Alphaserver 800 memory modules for less than 20$ each

    If you might be interested,take alook to this link,you'll find all the
    information.Best regards,Vanja.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Compaq-Alphaserv...QQcmdZViewItem

  2. Re: Foir Sale Alphaserver 800 memory modules for less than 20$ each

    Ebay deleted my auction since it was in a different country than the
    one i live in... :-)
    If anyone needs info,mail me to vanjkos at gmail dot com,i'll send you
    images and any info you might need.

    Regards,vanjkos.

+ Reply to Thread