How to hook SCSI disk to MicroVAX II - DEC

This is a discussion on How to hook SCSI disk to MicroVAX II - DEC ; Is there a way to hook a SCSI disk drive to the MicroVAX II? If so, what part number do I need to look for and where would be a good place to look? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! ...

  1. How to hook SCSI disk to MicroVAX II

    Is there a way to hook a SCSI disk drive to the MicroVAX II? If so, what
    part number do I need to look for and where would be a good place to look?
    Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

    The Grue

  2. Re: How to hook SCSI disk to MicroVAX II

    On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:40:01 GMT, "The Grue - James T. Sprinkle"
    wrote:

    >Is there a way to hook a SCSI disk drive to the MicroVAX II? If so, what
    >part number do I need to look for and where would be a good place to look?
    >Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    >
    >The Grue

    You need a Qbus SCSI card. There are many third party ones and I
    think DEC had one as well.

    Allison

  3. Re: How to hook SCSI disk to MicroVAX II

    The Grue - James T. Sprinkle wrote:
    > Is there a way to hook a SCSI disk drive to the MicroVAX II? If so, what
    > part number do I need to look for and where would be a good place to look?
    > Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

    Do wander over to the comp.os.vms newsgroup; this same question was
    posed there and was then discussed (in some detail) over there within
    the last day or so. (A Google Groups search for KFQSA or KZQSA over
    there should get you directly into the right threads.)

  4. Re: How to hook SCSI disk to MicroVAX II

    Thanks!

    The Grue

    "Hoff Hoffman" wrote in message
    > The Grue - James T. Sprinkle wrote:
    > > Is there a way to hook a SCSI disk drive to the MicroVAX II? If so,

    what
    > > part number do I need to look for and where would be a good place to

    look?
    > > Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

    > Do wander over to the comp.os.vms newsgroup; this same question was
    > posed there and was then discussed (in some detail) over there within
    > the last day or so. (A Google Groups search for KFQSA or KZQSA over
    > there should get you directly into the right threads.)

+ Reply to Thread