Re: Article: Do company founders make better CEOs? - DEC

This is a discussion on Re: Article: Do company founders make better CEOs? - DEC ; [Please do not mail me a copy of your followup] leeroth@my-deja.com spake the secret code thusly: >Interesting article; tis a shame that DEC couldn't be >in the list as well. Speaking of DEC, has anyone here read "DEC is Dead, ...

  1. Re: Article: Do company founders make better CEOs?

    leeroth@my-deja.com spake the secret code
    <1144728789.324432.322090@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups. com> thusly:

    >Interesting article; tis a shame that DEC couldn't be
    >in the list as well.

    Speaking of DEC, has anyone here read "DEC is Dead, Long Live DEC"?

    Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty

  2. Re: Article: Do company founders make better CEOs?

    In article , Richard <> wrote:
    >[Please do not mail me a copy of your followup]
    >
    >leeroth@my-deja.com spake the secret code
    ><1144728789.324432.322090@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups. com> thusly:
    >
    >>Interesting article; tis a shame that DEC couldn't be
    >>in the list as well.

    >Speaking of DEC, has anyone here read "DEC is Dead, Long Live DEC"?
    >--
    >"The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline"-- code samples, sample chapter, FAQ:
    >
    > Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty

    Pretty good book. I was only there from the 81-86 timeframe. I wish I
    had gotten there in the '70's...

    Bill

    d|i|g|i|t|a|l had it THEN. Don't you wish you could still buy it now!
    pechter-at-ureachtechnologies.com

+ Reply to Thread