    measured the chassis dimensions - they are approximately 17" wide by
    26" long. I wouldn't mind paying for the covers.

    Michael Black
    mdblack at wam.umd.edu

  2. Re: Need covers for a PDP-11/05

    "Michael Black" writes:

    > Some time ago I acquired a PDP-11/05 computer that is missing the
    > top and bottom covers. This is a problem because the backplane pins
    > are exposed and are easily bent. Does anybody have one or two
    > covers that would fit a PDP-11/05 computer, or know where I can find
    > them? I measured the chassis dimensions - they are approximately
    > 17" wide by 26" long. I wouldn't mind paying for the covers.

    What chasis? Look on the back for a BA-??? number and post ALL of it.

    --
    Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
    +61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.

  3. Re: Need covers for a PDP-11/05

    I looked all around the case and did not find a BA- part number. The
    exact measurements, however, are 17" wide by 25.5" long, with screws
    along the 25.5" sides. Any PDP-11 cover of those dimensions ought to
    suffice - I can drill screw holes if necessary.

    Michael

    prep@prep.synonet.com wrote:
    > "Michael Black" writes:
    >
    > > Some time ago I acquired a PDP-11/05 computer that is missing the
    > > top and bottom covers. This is a problem because the backplane pins
    > > are exposed and are easily bent. Does anybody have one or two
    > > covers that would fit a PDP-11/05 computer, or know where I can find
    > > them? I measured the chassis dimensions - they are approximately
    > > 17" wide by 26" long. I wouldn't mind paying for the covers.

    > What chasis? Look on the back for a BA-??? number and post ALL of it.
    >
    > --
    > Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
    > +61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.
    > West Australia 6076
    > comp.os.vms,- The Older, Grumpier Slashdot
    > Raw, Cooked or Well-done, it's all half baked.
    > EPIC, The Architecture of the future, always has been, always will be.

+ Reply to Thread