If you have any ideas or suggestions on how Hewlett-Packard can serve
you better, please e-mail them to me by using the form below. If you
need help, other information or wish to send an e-mail about particular
HP products and services, please go to the Contact HP page.

For messages regarding Agilent Technologies (Chemical Analysis,
Healthcare Solutions, Semiconductor Products, or Test and Measurement)
please click here.

Although I cannot personally respond to your message due to the volume
of messages I receive, suggestions and observations are often passed
along to my colleagues throughout Hewlett-Packard. Your suggestions are
important to HP, and the HP team frequently takes actions based on
them. Please limit your use of this page to ideas and suggestions on
how HP can better serve you and use the Contact HP page for other
issues as they are not monitored on this page.

Thank you.

Mark Hurd
Chief Executive Officer and President (Designate)
Hewlett-Packard Company

http://www.hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/email/hurd/index.html

or mark.hurd@hp.com