New to Tru64 - DEC

This is a discussion on New to Tru64 - DEC ; Hello, As I am new to Tru64 I was wondering what training resources are available. I have limited experience with RedHat v7 and various BSD's on an AlphaServer 1200 system. To my great frustration every flavor seems to be very ...

  1. New to Tru64

    Hello,

    As I am new to Tru64 I was wondering what training resources are
    available. I have limited experience with RedHat v7 and various BSD's on
    an AlphaServer 1200 system. To my great frustration every flavor seems
    to be very unique. I realize Tru64 is going away but then so Alpha
    unfortunately. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread