Free VAXen (Salinas, CA) - DEC

This is a discussion on Free VAXen (Salinas, CA) - DEC ; I've a few VAXen that are be looking for a good home, all of the equipment below is in working condition. MicroVAX II in BA23, CPU, 16MB RAM, DELQA, and some random cards MicroVAX II in BA123, CPU from a ...

  1. Free VAXen (Salinas, CA)

    I've a few VAXen that are be looking for a good home, all of the
    equipment below is in working condition.

    MicroVAX II in BA23, CPU, 16MB RAM, DELQA, and some random cards

    MicroVAX II in BA123, CPU from a MicroVAX 3600, 16MB RAM, DELQA, and
    random cards

    MicroVAX II in BA123, CPU, and I forget the rest.

    VAX 4300/700, CPU, 48MB RAM, TK70, UC08, three drives, and for the
    life of me I can't remember the size... 2GB?

    DS700

    Some random "90" bridges and the rackmount backplane thingy.

    Pickup only in Salinas, CA, about an hour south of San Jose, CA. The
    stuff is at my hangar at the airport, if someone is looking for an
    excuse to go flying, come on over...

    Drop me an email if you're interested and we'll take it from
    there. It'd be great if you came and pick everything up at once.

    -jav

  2. Re: Free VAXen (Salinas, CA)

    Hi!

    I am truly sorry, but I donīt live in the California area, not even
    close to it :-)

    Would it be possible to get the VAX 4000 cards and drives shipped to
    Gemany? I would pay for the shipping, of course.

    Thanks,

    Frank Themann

    Javier Henderson schrieb:

    > I've a few VAXen that are be looking for a good home, all of the
    > equipment below is in working condition.
    >
    > MicroVAX II in BA23, CPU, 16MB RAM, DELQA, and some random cards
    >
    > MicroVAX II in BA123, CPU from a MicroVAX 3600, 16MB RAM, DELQA, and
    > random cards
    >
    > MicroVAX II in BA123, CPU, and I forget the rest.
    >
    > VAX 4300/700, CPU, 48MB RAM, TK70, UC08, three drives, and for the
    > life of me I can't remember the size... 2GB?
    >
    > DS700
    >
    > Some random "90" bridges and the rackmount backplane thingy.
    >
    > Pickup only in Salinas, CA, about an hour south of San Jose, CA. The
    > stuff is at my hangar at the airport, if someone is looking for an
    > excuse to go flying, come on over...
    >
    > Drop me an email if you're interested and we'll take it from
    > there. It'd be great if you came and pick everything up at once.
    >
    > -jav

  3. Re: Free VAXen (Salinas, CA)

    Frank Themann wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > I am truly sorry, but I donīt live in the California area, not even
    > close to it :-)
    >
    > Would it be possible to get the VAX 4000 cards and drives shipped to
    > Gemany? I would pay for the shipping, of course.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Frank Themann
    >

    > Javier Henderson schrieb:
    >
    >>I've a few VAXen that are be looking for a good home, all of the
    >>equipment below is in working condition.
    >>
    >>MicroVAX II in BA23, CPU, 16MB RAM, DELQA, and some random cards
    >>
    >>MicroVAX II in BA123, CPU from a MicroVAX 3600, 16MB RAM, DELQA, and
    >>random cards
    >>
    >>MicroVAX II in BA123, CPU, and I forget the rest.
    >>
    >>VAX 4300/700, CPU, 48MB RAM, TK70, UC08, three drives, and for the
    >>life of me I can't remember the size... 2GB?
    >>
    >>DS700
    >>
    >>Some random "90" bridges and the rackmount backplane thingy.
    >>
    >>Pickup only in Salinas, CA, about an hour south of San Jose, CA. The
    >>stuff is at my hangar at the airport, if someone is looking for an
    >>excuse to go flying, come on over...
    >>
    >>Drop me an email if you're interested and we'll take it from
    >>there. It'd be great if you came and pick everything up at once.
    >>
    >>-jav

    Did anyone ever pick up the microvax systems? If not I am in
    Hawthorne, ca and would be interested.

+ Reply to Thread