hello,

I have filled a VAXstation 4000/60 with four megabyte simms, that I am
running vms on as a hobbyist home server... unfortunately this limits me
to 32 meg, and about to add Pathworks will certainly tip her over the edge.

I was wondering if anyone had any of the 16 megabyte sticks lying
around-- part number printed on the board I think is 54-19103-CA , sold
in packs of one or two as MS44-CA / MS44-DA respectively. Various other
models of the series I believe use them, though not the /96. I would be
happy to pay for shipping from anywhere; I am in (old) England.

Cheers,

--
Tom Garcia | tgarcia@hivemind.obvious spam trap.org