BN21H-1E cable - DEC

This is a discussion on BN21H-1E cable - DEC ; Couple of questions... Where can I get a BN21H-1E cable at a good price? This is purely for personal/hobby use. Are there longer versions of this cable? If I was to get enterprising and make my own, can it be, ...

  1. BN21H-1E cable

    Couple of questions...

    Where can I get a BN21H-1E cable at a good price? This is purely for
    personal/hobby use.

    Are there longer versions of this cable? If I was to get enterprising
    and make my own, can it be, say, 10' long?

    Thanks.

    -jav

  2. Re: BN21H-1E cable

    From the wizard cable guide:
    http://h71000.www7.hp.com/wizard/cable-guide.html

    you can have up to 15 meters...

    BN21H SCSI Cable

    BN21H

    single-ended SCSI cables are also known as "A" cables.

    Connectors Two 50-way high density Honda male, straight, with thumb latches.

    Typical Usage

    1. To interconnect adjacent BA350 shelves.
    2. To daisy-chain BA353 Desktop Expansion boxes.
    3. To connect the HSJ40 shelf to an SBB shelf in a data centre cabinet.
    4. To connect BA350 shelves to certain host systems.
    5. To connect HSC9X-SX HSC SCSI Data Channels, via the bulkhead I/O panel to
    a BA350 shelf within that HSC cabinet.

    Ordering Information

    BN21H-0C (0.3m), BN21H-0E (0.5m), BN21H-01, BN21H-1E (1.5m), BN21H-02,
    BN21H-03, BN21H-05.
    (17-03566-18, -09, -16, -17, -15, -10, -11).

    "Javier Henderson" wrote in message
    > Couple of questions...
    >
    > Where can I get a BN21H-1E cable at a good price? This is purely for
    > personal/hobby use.
    >
    > Are there longer versions of this cable? If I was to get enterprising
    > and make my own, can it be, say, 10' long?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > -jav

  3. Re: BN21H-1E cable

    I have some long and short ones in stock
    How 'bout $30

    DT

    --

    David B Turner
    Island Computers US Corp

    "Javier Henderson" wrote in message
    > Couple of questions...
    >
    > Where can I get a BN21H-1E cable at a good price? This is purely for
    > personal/hobby use.
    >
    > Are there longer versions of this cable? If I was to get enterprising
    > and make my own, can it be, say, 10' long?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > -jav

+ Reply to Thread